Frozen in vixen 2

funstick

Does anyone have any Frozen songs in V2 or V3 that they can share? I'll take any channel size.

Thanks!

Last edited:
check your messages

Could I see them? I won't have any pixels this year. I'm actually doing it for Halloween. Picture this: The song starts and gets rocking after a minute, maybe shortened to only 30 seconds, "..Let it Go! ..." and big record scratch sound followed by a voiceover, "'Let It Go!' ??? That's not a Halloween song..." followed by the loudest screeching organ part from "Phantom of the Opera" (Bach, Toccata Fugue in D-Minor), followed by voiceover, "Now THAT"S a Halloween song!" and going into Monster Mash.

If I had a part of Let it Go already done, that would speed things up.

Jimboha

Any of you guys think you could hook me up with one your sequences. That looks awesome, I'm good at the hardware, ok with the software, but I have no musical ability what so ever.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

what program you using vixen 2 /vixen 3 / xlights??
Any of you guys think you could hook me up with one your sequences. That looks awesome, I'm good at the hardware, ok with the software, but I have no musical ability what so ever.[emoji16]

not sure what type of setup you have and what type of songs you wantQUOTE=Wichita;470487]Vixen3 but I can import vixen2. I haven't figured xlights out yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

not sure what type of setup you have and what type of songs you wantQUOTE=Wichita;470487]Vixen3 but I can import vixen2. I haven't figured xlights out yet.

[/QUOTE]I have Renards and pixels. falcon f16v2r and e6804

I have alot of different sequences I have done but not sure what would work for you
I have Renards and pixels. falcon f16v2r and e6804

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I have alot of different sequences I have done but not sure what would work for you
I have Renards and pixels. falcon f16v2r and e6804

[/QUOTE]If your willing to share, I'd be grateful. I am always in awe how a lot of you guys can choreograph the lights to music so perfectly. When mine looks like a monkey with a light switch.

Back