Great Item from C3 - LED Keeper

mikeh65

Supporting Member
I was able to attend the Chicagoland Christmas Conference this past weekend. A very interesting time, mainly an LOR crowd not much for us DIY'ers. One item that was demonstrated was a real stand-out. If the rep was able to have brought product to sell, he would have sold them all. What I am talking about is the new item from the makers of the Light Keeper Pro, it is the LED Keeper. This is a new device that can diagnose a defective, non-working, LED string and help you find the bad bulb. Once the bad bulb is found you can either replace the bulb if it a replaceable string set, remove the bulb and replace with a working one from a sacrificial string, or you can remove the bulb and they have a clip on resistor that takes place of the load from the burnt out LED.

While the rep was doing his presentation, he asked if there were any questions. Another rep from the crowd ask if he could fix a string that had just pulled from the box and was dead. Within two minutes the LED Keeper rep found the bad bulb, took the cap off, it was a C9 set, and found that the LED inside was loose. He pushed it in and the set came on. He could have sold one to everyone in the room at that moment.

He gave out the website where they can be ordered now. I know very soon some of you will be starting to pull out your supplies to start testing before setup. This may be worth having for that reason. Here is the link to the site and the item:

http://1000bulbs.com/product/65590/CMS-TEST300LED.html

Sorry this seems to have turned in to a commercial. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Mike

I was the person who had the light set that didnt work. I almost went to the website to buy one that minute good thing I waited because the wife won one in the door prize drawing!

Back