Green Site asking for Customer Number

algerdes

Supporting Member
Is anyone else having problems getting into the Green Site. The attachment is what we are seeing.

Attachments

• DIYChristmas Landing Page.png
    DIYChristmas Landing Page.png
    17 KB · Views: 30
I'm getting:

"A System Error has occured.
The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator."

I agree that it is "soooooooo slow", but I was just in it. I hope that if someone is working on it, the find out that it is definitely not working now.

As of 6:22PM Central, I can say that the site is back up and running. Jon had it down for upgrade. (Yes - I told him to put up something to let people know. Hate being in the dark. :unsure:)

Yes, Jon had his hands full with a fairly extensive upgrade. There's supposed to be a page that pops up automatically when you start an upgrade, but apparently it didn't display. I know there has been performance problems ever since it was upgraded to vbulletin 5.x, but now it's running the latest vbulletin code and PHP 8, which is light-years faster than PHP 7, which is where it was....

I'm finding it's noticeably faster and more responsive, so don't give up on it.

Sorry guys. I did take the site down gracefully. It's supposed to display a "down for Maintenace" message. I never checked to see if it actually did. Mostly because i needed to keep the admin page open while the upgrade completed, so i didn't want to log out.
Dave summed it up well. It was time to do some deferred upgrades. I figured the middle of July is probably the best time of year for a big version jump. I also wanted to do it during the day so support was readily available if i needed it. I had a few hiccups along the way, but I was able to get thru it with minimal googling and guessing.

Back