Grinch still available?

Hello, I took some pictures on my Renard 32 Plus board. When I plug it in the RED power led turns on and the YELLOW status led comes on for about 2-3 seconds then turns off and starts the cycle again. The GREEN led does on turn on at all. When I try and plug in a SS board nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Hello, I took some pictures on my Renard 32 Plus board. When I plug it in the RED power led turns on and the YELLOW status led comes on for about 2-3 seconds then turns off and starts the cycle again. The GREEN led does on turn on at all. When I try and plug in a SS board nothing happens. Any suggestions?

This sounds like normal behavior for this controller. The flashing yellow light indicates the firmware is running, the green light flashes when it's receiving data. What do you have it connected to?

I am running Vixen 2.1 with a Renard Dimmer (modified) plug in. I have a Renard USB to RS485 Dongle. I have only hooked up one of my Renard Plus SSRhc 4 Channel High Current Relay Boards to it. I get no lights going at all from the relay board when I run one of my sequences.

If you're trying to trouble-shoot the controller you might try this utility, Renard Tester. If you can't get output with it, try increasing the number of channels. Your controller might be programmed to start at a higher channel count. A photo of the board w/jumpers visible would also help. When sending data, you should at least get a flashing indicator. Dean (aka Falcon) over at the other site is great about helping with his controllers. I have a couple of RP32's and they've been solid performers.

Back