Group b- Pixel/RGB Strip Mounting Brackets

OregonLights

Supporting Member
You can read the original development thread and GB Interest thread here.

Form Factor:
All Brackets will come FLAT and you just have to bend them over a drill bit to form the hook. Each are made from uncoated .050 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum and will need to be deburred with a file (like a wood file or sandpaper) to remove the small burr from water jetting. I will look into having these tumbled or vibrated to remove the burrs, I just don't want to promise that at this time given the form factor doesn't lend itself well to that.

I have modified the bracket to have three attachment holes to line up with James's Pixel Strips to which he has added holes and I made it slightly shorter to snug it up to the top plate.

Shipping: I will ship USPS Flat Rate small envelope $5.75 or USPS Flat Rate Small Box $5.95 for larger orders.

Single Bracket:
$2.60 Each

Double Bracket:
$3.17 Each

I have also modified these as noted for the single brackets above.

Bottom Bracket
$1.86

Ordering: To order, please post here and include which type and quantity of each. All prices are as listed plus shipping plus Paypal ($0.30 + 3%). I will track orders in a table posted to this post with a totally payment including shipping. Please ensure the order is properly listed an make paypal payment to skedfamily@gmail.com. The ordering period will be two weeks and will end on 2-23-15.

Manufacturing and Delivery: I will manufacture the brackets and ship no later than 16-Mar-15. Orders will likely go out before that but not knowing the workload of my local waterjet house this gives me enough time to get into their schedule and package and ship.

Any questions, please feel free to post here.

Back