Hallowwen LEDs

Mangrove

I'm looking for a good source for Halloween LEDs. Normally I purchase my Christmas LEDs from CDI which I'm very satisfied with the quality of Paul's lights, but in this situation I don't need full cases and I need Halloween colors (I ordered orange from CDI now I'm looking for the lime green, light blue and other Halloween colors in smaller quantities). I'm looking for full wave dimable good quality lights. Does anyone know where can I find them? I'm sure someone out there has a great source for Halloween LEDs; recommendations from this community mean a lot to me. I just received my giant pumpkin and singing quartet from HolidayCoro now I need the lights.

Thanks in advance for the help!

you might try Magic in the Sky. I ordered quite a few on a group buy, and am hoping to get them this June

I've got strings of BLACK I can sell. These are SO black, you cannot even tell they are powered. Take 0 amperage also. Wireless- no need to plug in. Oh, and I have ocean front property in Arizona if you want some....

:whtf:

I've got strings of BLACK I can sell. These are SO black, you cannot even tell they are powered. Take 0 amperage also. Wireless- no need to plug in. Oh, and I have ocean front property in Arizona if you want some....

:whtf:

Oh, thanks Kirk... Spurting coffee out my nose all over the screen is my favourite things to do at 8 in the morning... *grumbles while I'm going to get a rag* :)

Back