Help adding a 2nd panel display

jbowlds72

I currently have a P10 display that I am using the colorlight card to run. I am using a raspberry pi with fpp to run the show. My current P10 display is set up as "null". I am wanting to add a P5 display this year. I am somewhat confused on how I would run the 2nd display. Considering the pi is already set up for my P10 display. I am assuming I can't use a colorlight card for the 2nd display. I have in my head that I would use a bbb to drive the second display and just run it on the show network. Am I thinking correctly or am I confusing myself along with everyone else? Thanks for any help.

If I was to add a second colorlight card, would I need to add a 2nd pi running as a slave? When you say matrix adapter, are you referring to an octoscroller?

My current matrix is 16 P10 Panels. The new matrix I am adding will only be 4 P5 panels. The new one will mainly be a tune to sign but do want the ability to have it as part of the show. I am not sure how I could run 2 colorlights from the rpi. The panel setup page only lets me set up 1 matrix. Am I missing something?

Back