Help with Boscoyo Tune To Sign Matrix

techs21

Hello All

I have bout this tune to sign so I can display the radio station, but I am having problems getting it wot work right in Xlights. I am not sure if there is a way to separate the matrix part of this sign in xXlights so I can get this to display the station or if this is a single strand sign. Any help will be great I currently have the matrix part wired in 10 separate strands

that is where I am having problems, I am not sure how to do that, sorry This is my first year setting all of this up and I can not figure it out at all

Did you use the model in xLights to add it to your matrix?

The model available for download has the submodels assigned. Just double click on the model in the sequencer tab to show the submodels.

Try making your font size smaller.

I have the font at its smallest size in the selector. Is there a specific font people use? I'm still only getting 2 lines filling in with whatever color. (You'll see I put in "Happy Holidays on the left, and I am trying different fonts, but its always the same.)

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 5.40.39 PM.jpg

I figured it out. I had to correct their submodels. The submodel was showing the matrix as a single line only, so I made it like the following image shows and now the text is showing up correctly. I don't know why it took me so long to look at the submodels to think about changing it.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 6.21.40 PM.jpg

Back