HLS closing unexpectedly

nsmetcalf

I am new to the hobby this year so Im still trying to figure things out in HLS. I sequenced a Halloween display with no problems. Now I am trying to do my Christmas display and I cannot seem to make any progress. First problem was my computer. Now I am borrowing a computer until I replace mine and I am having multiple problems. HLS keep shutting down unexpectedly. Also, I finished my first song and was able to view it with the image I created. Then I started a new sequence and I cannot view my image. Also, when I go into my original sequence I can no longer view the image. Any help is appreciated. Maybe I am just missing something.

You moved your file structures.

At the bottom of the FILE Menu -- there is an option to tell HLS where your base folder is.

When you start moving files around --- as in moving to a different computer --- you have to lead HLS there too --- it blind and can't even find a nut without your help.

Joe

Thank you for the help. I think I figured out my preview issues also. I had somehow changed a setting under preview. Just a bit of a learning curve.

Nate

Back