HLS Sequencer question?

Traneman

I have set up my channels and started adding colors.
When I set up white for my incans I cant see the channel info in the sequencer.
I'm I missing something.
Thank you

I have set up my channels and started adding colors.
When I set up white for my incans I cant see the channel info in the sequencer.
I'm I missing something.
Thank you

I'm not following what you are saying.

As a test - I assigned the color white (which is the default color) to several channels and the Channel Name is painted Black and the effects are white - so I don't think we are talking the same thing.

What do you mean you can not see "Channel Info in the Sequencer"?

Did you check that those channels were to be part of a group?

Are you displaying that group?

As a side note - your statement sounded that incans and white were related. You can have RED incans, Blue, Green - etc. Just wanted to clarify.

Please reply back so we can get on the same page with each other.

Joe

it may be that you did not create a group first and then choose the group to work with in the sequencer. do you have a copy of the manua? if not download one and take a look. it goes through creating a simple sequence keystroke by keystroke. if there is anything in that seems confusing- let me know and i will make changes.

I'am sorry I want to upload a screenshot but cant even do that.

I did download the manual and went step by step on setting up my channels.

I set up a group "Megatree" and added all my channels to that.The red,green and blue channels are good.
I can read the channel names on the left in their respective colors. Except the white, I can add effects to the right of
where it should have like " Megatree 1 white "

If you want I can try and email a screencap to you.

I apologize I'am just a Heating and A/C Contractor and wish I could explain better.I know Iam missing something just don't know what.

Thanks for your understanding

OK Joe helped me out with this.
As usual I did something I wasn't supposed to do.
I will let Joe Chime in and explain.

Thanks

OK Joe helped me out with this.
As usual I did something I wasn't supposed to do.
I will let Joe Chime in and explain.

Thanks

By default - the color is WHITE when channels are created.

When I paint the Channel name to the right of the sequence - I check if color is white - if so, I use Black to produce the channel name.

I suspect, the white that Traneman selected for his color was "near white" but not perfect white (kind of hard to tell on that little color picker). Perfect white - I draw in black as stated above. Any other color - that color is used to paint the channel name - in this case - near white disappeared.

To solve it - Traneman simply picked color BLACK - and made all of his white channels black - I detect this and make pure white - so all is well.

Joe

Back