How to fix half out string

Goofballs22

Hello All,

I'm looking for some help. I have my lights attached to some PVC pipes for ease of putting up under my Eaves. However one of my strings about halfway through has gone dead it seems to be right around this little fuse area circled in red. I've replaced or tried replacing the bulbs on either side of it and yellow and it still does not turn on or light up. The bull by circled and white is the last bulb that seems to light up. Does anybody know how I can fix this?
68beec1904c384a39dabb67b351ab6a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
f83433c2b2cf1925ab35c136ee60f048.jpg

Last edited:
What makes you say that this is a "fuse"? Fuses for LED/AC strings are usually in the male connector of the string.

Your AC lights are in groups. When a bulb is out in a group, the whole group usually goes out. In your case, it appears you have two groups on that string - so it appears that 1/2 of the string is out. You can tell where groups begin and end by the fact that there are only two wires between groupings. In your picture, they are at the lower portion of the image. I have used, and know others that do as well, the LED Keeper for finding and fixing bad LED bulbs. Do a Google search for "LED Keeper". It may be available at a store near you.

Back