How to flip the spiral direction

Byhova

Ok so I replaced the lights of my spiral tree with bullets pixels and it’s is working somewhat. However when I build the prop in XLights the spiral is going the other direction that what it actually is on my tree. It’s almost like I need to mirror the prop or something. I’ll post pictures so you can see what I’m talking about. All of the up/down effects work good but I have problems with some of the left-right or right/left effects because the numbering is off because of the direction of the spiral.

5806681E-A5CA-46DD-9BC5-D7BD9FA67F10.jpg 68D04939-E211-45D9-8313-15DAEEF13346.jpg

Thank you for the help

Just Change the Spiral Wraps to a negative Number and it will wrap in the opposite direction

Thank you I played with this for about an hour changing all sorts of numbers but couldn’t figure it out. I tried so many settings it wasn’t looking like a spiral tree. I had no idea you could put negative values in as an option

I laughed when I researched and saw now how simple that is...and here I thought I was a pretty intuitive person.

Back