How to loop a single non-Audio sequence

budude

I created a 5-minute no-Audio sequence - plays fine to my outputs - all good. I tried to create a playlist with just this song (just want to loop this forever at night) but when I click 'Add song' it doesn't show any songs to add.

I just set the marks in the sequence at the beginning and end and click play from mark. It will loop non stop.

you need to export the illumination data first Brian .

output/select output method and compile for show then look at the bottom right > export illumination data and compile for show .

this procedure is required for each sequence before you can add to schedule or playlist .

also when in create play list , just select the no audio song as many times as required to fill your desired time frame to loop :)

Last edited:
I just set the marks in the sequence at the beginning and end and click play from mark. It will loop non stop.

I like your style there for a smaller scale loop when sequencing .

to isolate an instruments beat for short special type effects .

Like a spontaneous drum roll >etc.

Yep - that would work - but I need to run it as a show from Start-Finish and not 24/7 so I needed it in a playlist. Just doing some basic ramps for a 100x string of Pixabulbs and 16x Incan JOL's and other bits from my RenSS16. I will be adding some more but made the wife happy to get *something* going anyway...

I am having issues also. I have my song running and then i have added a no audio for 2.5 min in hls so all lights are on. I set it up in the play list and the schedule but the lights do not turn on. The song runs and works then everything just goes black after the song.

8ccff14bd7502663339e7b93d9d714e4.jpg

b5557e1d11a11da73ec7a13782dba7da.jpg

What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

well, it seems to be working now. In "Play Per Scheduled Show" it works just fine, but in "Play Now" it does not. Possible bug there Joe. I was just wanting to test it out, that is why I was doing the "Play Now" option.

"Play Now" is like test mode - with no STOP time or Play Count - "Play Now" does not when when to stop..

Joe

Back