I'm back... kinda. don't something different

plasmadrive

Supporting Member
For those that remember me, I'm still not doing a display at my house anymore.. but.. I have been working on a few new things.. Light floats for parades. One for me (turtle) and one for my wife (snail). These are ones we sit in and drive. They are wheelchair based and each has music and a RP4 for control.
They are not finished yet but I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would stop by and say hi. This shot of the turtle is prior to the lights. The snail has more on it also now. I'll post more later if anyone is actually interested.turtle small.jpgsnail small.jpg

Welcome back, it has been awhile. Don’t stay away so long this time.
Project are looking good, can’t wait to see them in action.
Thomas

Glad to see you're still doing a little something with the blinky Craig! I'm sure everyone would love to see more pics of the wheelchair based turtle and snail. Still have your Starflakes and RBL's in the display. Glad to see you back on the forums

Thanks Thomas.. these might be my last flashy blinky projects. I have been working on them all year and this is kind of the last thing on my bucket list for lights.. well, almost the last.. LOL
I'll post more when I get something going at the end. It will have to be on another site because of size restrictions here. Maybe YouTube or something like that.. I'll link when I finally do it..

Glad to see you're still doing a little something with the blinky Craig! I'm sure everyone would love to see more pics of the wheelchair based turtle and snail. Still have your Starflakes and RBL's in the display. Glad to see you back on the forums

Thanks. This one was unexpected until last Dec when I got a wild hair up the backside and decided I would do this to knock it off my bucket list. Then the wife said she wanted one.. so now there are two. LOL

Glad you are making use of the props! I really liked those when I had had them. Especially the Starflakes.

Good to hear from you..

Back