In Search of diyledexpress Power Inojection Tee's

mstang1988

I bought some tee's this year from diyledexpress and it appears they are wired wrong internally. Looking for some to purchase elsewhere for diyledexpress pigtails as I don't have time to make my own (way behind on the show). Any sources?

I have bought T's from DIYLEDExpress for about 4 years now and all their T's are not wired how they are shown online. Honestly it doesn't really make sense how they are wired but I just made a drawing of how they are wired and just made adjustments. So I don't think its just yours. It gets a little confusing but I have just made power injection cords to accommodate the T's. I contacted them a few years ago with videos of how it was wired they wanted me to send them all back and they would see about getting it straightened out, but I already had 15+ in use at that point and I didn't want to have to rewire all my power injection cords. Now after this year I have about 30+ in use and I really hope they don't fix them at this point because mine are all wired the same.

Back