In what order does Vixen sent out RGB values via generic serial?

babayaga@2001

I'm trying to light up multiple elements for my first light show. From what I understood from reading the data from the serial monitor, I assume its the RGB values of all the pixels in my display setup, at any particular instant of time. Is this right?
If it is, in what order are they sent if, say, I have multiple elements grouped in different combinations?

I'm trying to light up multiple elements for my first light show. From what I understood from reading the data from the serial monitor, I assume its the RGB values of all the pixels in my display setup, at any particular instant of time. Is this right?
If it is, in what order are they sent if, say, I have multiple elements grouped in different combinations?
This is NOT correct. The order of the data sent to a controller is controlled by the patching. The patching is controlled by the color filter. If you chose the BRG color order for your channel element then that is the order in which the data is sent to the controller, no matter what kind of controller you have defined.

Back