Install - Yes.....Design - No

winesalot

Are there any companies out there that sell power supplies, controllers, software, pixels, tracks, etc. as a whole package? I am able to do the install work but all of the details on controllers and the other tech stuff eludes me.

The people who do the design, we call those wives. The people who handle the tech stuff, we call those direct reports. To.the wives.

There are some companies that try to be a bit more turnkey than those of us doing DIY. You can look at LOR and such. You can buy systems and there are sources for LOR sequences.

Holiday Coro, WowLights, Wired watts (sort of - don't have sequences), and Lightorama are the ones that pop into my head. There are "professional" companies you can call to do it as well. They are not well represented here so a web search would start to find them. They are also expensive. From you described in another thread, it isn't hard. But you do have to make some choices and everyone seems to have something rooting for it.

Got a couple hours to get educated? Go to Australian Christmas Lights, download their 101 manual and have a read through it.

Back