Issue with Output in HLS

nsmetcalf

I have been running my show off of an OLD XP machine for the past 3 years. I copied all of my files over to a windows 7 machine and all is working as I would expect except for the output. I cannot get my show to output to my controller. I am getting an error "unable to transmit the sequence-outputs are not properly configured". I have verified COM port, prepared channel for output, etc. I am sure there is something simple I a missing. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help!

After you have setup your com port then entered the
Select output method and compile for show .
Check that you have set transport and protocol , also put a check in the active box .

when all is good status will be green . Red status will indicate issues .

You did not mention if you are using e1.31 or ethernet , if so you will need to select your Nic also prior to entering selecti output methods .

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. So, I think you have me in the right direction for sure. I am using e1.31. I select "select output method and compile for show" set transport to COM, Select the correct com port, but then, I cannot select "Active" and it does not save. (I also select Renard) Status remains red.

The output tab is laid out for use in a procedural fashion for successful output .

I figured from your first post that you had the output steps roughly , so I just started where you left off .
Sorry I should have replied with all the steps required for certain output .

Happy to hear you got it !

Back