JBoards: ESPixNode, Power Distro, Differential sender/receivers and more

Yeah you definitely won't get away with a somewhat decent voltage drop, especially if you were to load it down with 60a. Since much of our stuff is ultimately stepped down to 5v it doesn't really have too great of an impact.

These boards are made with 2oz copper to better handle this capacity. I see some boards out there miners have been using that I'm sure are 1oz and some are throwing the 1200w supplies on them and that scares me some with a 24/7 load lol. Was gonna do a 4 layer board but that would have added significant cost to them.

Thanks for all the orders from the site. Couple new things coming in the next couple weeks and then time to start working on some other stuff.

Just wanted t say that I ordered a couple ESPixNodes from Jboards. They arrived very quickly. Very nice boards. Got them working very quickly.

I ordered one as well and it also came super fast. But I have not had the time yet to play with it. Looks well built and easy to use.

Opened up a presale for server power supply breakout boards

Pre-order Server Power Supply Breakout Board

GetJBoards.com is my new domain if you wish to bookmark. It will redirect you to my same store for now.

Time to fund some other projects so I am opening a pre-order on these. Looks like production of boards will be finished within the next week as the Chinese holiday wraps up. Pre-order price is $7.50 each and will be valid until I receive the boards.

- Fits HPE common slot server power supplies
- 6 +/- output terminals rated for 30A
- Shorting resistor allows unit output to turn on
- On/off switch to turn off the units output
- 2oz copper PCB to allow handling of the high currents (1oz is a standard PCB and what most other breakout boards are being made with)

When I get the boards I will begin assembly. Orders will be processed in the order I receive them. Dunno what the weight of each will be, I think I should be able to get 5 out and it still fall within first class mail. Anything more and it will be priority. Should you get like 6 or 7 and that happens to still fall within first class I will ship that way and refund the difference.

I want to order a couple pairs of your Port-To-Diff + Diff-To-Port boards. Can you give me an idea of when they will both be available again?

I want to order a couple pairs of your Port-To-Diff + Diff-To-Port boards. Can you give me an idea of when they will both be available again?

if your on Facebook, look him up there, easier to get a hold of him, i have chatting with him all day.

Thanks guys! I hit you up on facebook a couple days ago due to the suggestion here.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back