Jynx vs Pikachu! Live Halloween Show!

thebaronn

The kids chose the holiday theme this year since dada was so indecisive. And they picked Pokemon (the kids and the wife love the game)
Hope you enjoy it!

Erm... It isn't August anymore... Pokemon Go is dead.

I see what you tried to do, but TBH it was a little cringy and hard to watch, and felt a little awkward.

Last edited:
Nice work as usual. Though I liked Alice in wonderland last year better.
By the way: I could have used that cat. We all went as Alice characters this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work as usual. Though I liked Alice in wonderland last year better.
By the way: I could have used that cat. We all went as Alice characters this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir!

And Yikes!!!! I was attempting to clean my mess of a garage and came across the cat in a box and immediately thought, oh fudge, I completely spaced it!! My apologies, it was a rough year. If people I know could quit kicking the bucket, that would be just great (I guess the hazards of getting old).

And I agree I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland better. I had a clear vision of what I was doing. This year's show switched themes more times than I can count (I even have a chunk of next year's show finished, if I decide to go with the scrapped idea), and I know nothing about Pokémon except that everyone at my work is nuts about the game (and when I leave work at 3am they are people juicing the pokestops in the parking garage catching Pokémon!! definitely a game for a populated city area). It's funny, pokemon people love it (they even like to tell me that Corina's Pokémon is a Lucario and not a Jynx), regular people scratch their head and say, huh? After doing as much research as I could handle (binge watching on Netflix) I decided that I could use Maleficent (everyone asks about her) and have the battle be between Pikachu and Charizard, but I couldn't bring myself to paint her gold... So my daughter chose the ice Pokémon Jynx (that is a possibly offensive Pokémon depending on how it is done) And of course when the little ones are involved anything can happen! But they had a great time, and that's all that counts.

I don't know what I will do when all of them are too old to be in dad's lame shows.

Back