Laser cut wood???

Thanks! Simply it's just a wooden luminary... you know a sturdier version of the paper ones you see catching fire Christmas eve! (Paper and candles don't mix!)

Thanks! Simply it's just a wooden luminary... you know a sturdier version of the paper ones you see catching fire Christmas eve! (Paper and candles don't mix!)

Dude - - have you seen some of the junk they sell at Christmas time? - and for HOW much? These are first-rate and could be customized for each customer or some "standard" cutouts like you have - sell it as a kit boxed in a USPS fixed rate box - - done!

Trip to Harbor Freight yielded these $1.79 Clamps.... You get what you pay for, but for this they work GREAT! So I'm in Production mode now!

ok budude, you sparked me! I recently got my hands on a Hobby CNC Router.... and after a week of playing.... here's my first success at something that I can quickly mass produce! Keep in mind, the quality is no where near what Bob's Laser can do! And I have to thank him not only for the cuts he did for em, but the (Unknown to him) swift kick in the rump to get these off the ground and then go further!

This one is inspired my Mike's original designs! Took a while to figure out the quirks of the machine & Software (The fact that it doesn't like material thinner then 1/2", and these are 1/4"). Turns out I can also cut coran and Lexan on this thing! Softer plastic isn't recommended because it tends to melt rather then cut.

Back