Looking for LOR Sequences

c77williams

Hey everyone,
I've been working with Light O Rama for a few years now. Just looking to add some new sequences to my light show. Just a little tight in time this year, was wondering if anyone would like to share some sequences. Either 16 or 32 Channels. Here is a list of the sequences i have if anyone would like those..

All i want for xmas
Amazing grace techno
Boughs of holly
Chipmunks
Xmas cannon
Christmas eve in sarajevo
Dualing jingle bells
Here comes santa claus
Holly Jolly xmas
Mr Grinch
Queen of the winter nights
Rocking around the christmas tree
Run run rudolph
Sandstorm
Thunderstruck
Wizards in winter
Bad romance
Cotton Eyed Joe
Frozen Let it go
Gangnam style
Turn down for what
Watch me whip

Thanks everyone and happy programming :)

I have 12 songs in my show that i dont mind sharing. I do run RGB pixels in my show, but i do have 1 LOR16 and a dumb rgb 24 that you could use. PM me and ill give you the link to my google drive where i can upload them. some are pretty large. I can also program 16-32 channels pretty fast if you need help

I have 12 songs in my show that i dont mind sharing. I do run RGB pixels in my show, but i do have 1 LOR16 and a dumb rgb 24 that you could use. PM me and ill give you the link to my google drive where i can upload them. some are pretty large. I can also program 16-32 channels pretty fast if you need help

I could defiantly use some help on a few songs. ill shoot you a pm if you don't mind helping a newbie

Merry Christmas All,
I am looking for new sequences, in Canada we cannot purchase music to fit the sequences, why I don't know, I have had the same 6 songs on my LOR 64 channel set up for 5 years, any advice on how to upload to a sd card along with corresponding music will be immensely appreciated, From Edmonton Alberta Canada in advance thanks for any and all advice

Hi there from Edmonton Alberta Canada, I am very interested in what you have to offer, the problem is in Canada you cannot purchase the music to go with sequences, I run a show time director, so pre programmed on a sd card, any help on how to change my same songs (5) from the past 6 years will be appreciated, Cheers Stephen

Hi there from Edmonton Alberta Canada, I am very interested in what you have to offer, the problem is in Canada you cannot purchase the music to go with sequences, I run a show time director, so pre programmed on a sd card, any help on how to change my same songs (5) from the past 6 years will be appreciated, Cheers Stephen

You can't purchase any music mp3's off Amazon or anything??

Back