Looking for sequence "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Gene Autry

BillW

Supporting Member
One more try! Anyone willing to share?

Need help! trying to find a sequence for Rudolph sung by Gene Autry. I've checked all the normal spots but wasn't able to locate it. Any help is appreciated.

BillW

Last edited:
One more try! Anyone willing to share?

Need help! trying to find a sequence for Rudolph sung by Gene Autry. I've checked all the normal spots but wasn't able to locate it. Any help is appreciated.

BillW

I've got a modified one for Vixen 2.1 that's about 1 minute long -- it has only the first verse and none of the intro or bridge. It's more-or-less customized for my animated snowmen, so I doubt you'd find it very useful.

Sorry, I've got Dale Evans "Thirty-two Feet and Eight Little Tails" I would be willing to share.

Sorry, I've got Dale Evans "Thirty-two Feet and Eight Little Tails" I would be willing to share.

Thanks, that song would make a nice addition to my "classic Christmas" sequences. I'm willing to share what I have here's a quick list:

Light of Christmas (Owl City)
Marshmallow World (Francesca Battistelli)
Winter Wonderland (Alexia Phillips) Holdman sequence based
Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives)
We Three Kings (Go Fish)
Christmas This Year (toby Mac)
Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer (Gene Autry) Still in work

I run straight LED's no pixels, but still willing to share.

BillW

Thanks, that song would make a nice addition to my "classic Christmas" sequences. I'm willing to share what I have here's a quick list:

Light of Christmas (Owl City)
Marshmallow World (Francesca Battistelli)
Winter Wonderland (Alexia Phillips) Holdman sequence based
Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives)
We Three Kings (Go Fish)
Christmas This Year (toby Mac)
Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer (Gene Autry) Still in work

I run straight LED's no pixels, but still willing to share.

BillW

I have it by Burl Ives if you want it.It is in Vixen 2.1 & for AC lights 48 channels Buds

Back