lost a friend

meeks

I know I am new to your community but I have or wanted to post here about a friend a father and a grandfather who just lost his life this morning. He was a good man, caring and a good parent. His son called me this morning and told me he lost his pop. He always called his dad, pop. I've known him for 20 years and I will miss him dearly. So please send a prayer out for cliff evans and 1 for his family for they are in a time of need. Thank you for letting me post this here..

I know I am new to your community but I have or wanted to post here about a friend a father and a grandfather who just lost his life this morning. He was a good man, caring and a good parent. His son called me this morning and told me he lost his pop. He always called his dad, pop. I've known him for 20 years and I will miss him dearly. So please send a prayer out for cliff evans and 1 for his family for they are in a time of need. Thank you for letting me post this here..

Thoughts and prayers go out to you My friend, my the Lord bless and comfort you and you're amazing friends precious son and family.

Thoughts and prayers sent buddy! You can rest assured that this is a tight knit caring community..nah we arent a community we are all family here!

Ps ...the longer you stay around youll notice we arent just all about christmas lights. We all are here for each other in times of need.

Trav

Last edited:
Back