Lynx Express v5 for Sale (9 controllers)

tiggernaz

I have 9 Lynx Express for sale. 5 have extension cords attached for each channel. 4 do not have cords and have never been used. All units have enclosures.

Sadly we are no longer doing our neighborhood light show and have not used them in a few years.

Make me an offer! Buyer to pay shipping unless you can pick them up in Gilbert, AZ!

For clarification, a Lynx Express is a 16 channel AC controller. Similar to but different from a renard controller. The controllers use DMX protocol across a rj45 connection. SSRs are on board and have adjustable dimming curves if you can find the software to install them. Designed by RJ at diyLightAnimation, a relatively popular controller for those that started with LOR in the low 201x time period. I was surprised to find the http://www.diylightanimation.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page site still working today. He was going to shutter the website earlier this year but it worked for me today. Looks like RJ was on earlier this month and made it operational again.
"Sorry I am not sure how long the site was down. I have been sick for a while and was not aware it was down."

Back