Matrix Issue

Msuirocks

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone could help me. I have a Boscoyo Chromemesh 2 " matrix. 4 foot by 8 foot. 1152 pixels. I know that I have something set wrong because the screen is mirrored top and bottom, and the lettering is upside down. I am using a Falcon F16V3 controller with Xlights. I will include pictures of the settings.

Attachments

• Falcon F16V3 settings.jpg
    Falcon F16V3 settings.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 30
  • Matrix Xlights settings.jpg
    Matrix Xlights settings.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Matrix.jpg
    Matrix.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 38
Do you have 12 strands per string ?

It looks like you have 2 matrices of x number of pixels .

Is it a horizontal layout with your zigzag ?

Tried changing your start to top left etc.?

Just a guess here .

Last edited:
I have 24 strands per string. I have tried Changing the start position and didn't help. Its a vertical layout. I had it working 3 months ago when I made it. I didn't save the settings, I know it is a setup issue. I disabled the 2nd output and it still scrolls the same. mirror images, upside down.

Our checklist for things like this:

1. Where is the first connection point? Should be bottom left (seen from the front) or bottom right (seen from the rear). If different, make note!
2. Additional controller outputs evenly spaced and placed across at the same level as the first? (Usually bottom.)
3. Any "Zig Zag" set can only be done either on the controller, or within the sequencer - but only one! (Usually done at the controller. Verify this!)
4. Number of pixels for each output must be equal in the controller and the sequencer!
5. Sequencers using location of props in the viewer must be properly set. If the prop is a matrix (such as a tree), the number of strands must be the same. Result is duplicate or "shadow" image on the real thing.

Note this is my actual check list that I have used for several years. I use multiple sequencers (mostly xLights and Vixen 3) so the use of the controller for zig-zag is pretty much a given.

Back