Michigan HDPE tubing interest.

UPDATE!

Total cost per 10 foot section is going to be $22.00 ($2.20ft) This covers the 1.96 material cost, plus taxes, and my credit card processing costs through my business. I'm heading there for a visit with a friend and for business too, so I'm not worried about my gas or mileage. It's a two to three week back order right now as they only have 100 feet in stock. I have to order it already cut, because its easier for me to transport, handle, distribute, and save time. I'll need e-mail addresses to send a squareup.com invoice for your purchase when I'm ready to collect. Please confirm the amount you want to order.

Reaper- 40' $88
Jvalue- 30' $66
Dgirard- 80' $176
Pauyd- 40' $88
iflights- 40' $88
Nathan815- 30' $66
Callender- 60' $132

From facebook: Kevin 30' $66, Duke 40' $88

Akareaper:
Sorry to have to do this, but i'm going to have to back out for now. We had some wind damage last month and I've got an insurance deductible I have to pay (at least we're getting a new roof out of it!), so my budget for this has been re-directed.

Thanks though!
David

No problem, life happens. Current update:

Reaper- 40' $88 have e-mail address
Jvalue- 30' $66 have e-mail
Pauyd- 40' $88 have e-mail address
iflights- 40' $88 have e-mail address
Nathan815- 30' $66 have e-mail address
Callender- 60' $132 have e-mail address

From facebook:
Kevin 30' $66, have e-mail address
Duke 40' $88, have e-mail address

Last edited:
OK, I have all the e-mail addresses. I'll send a squareup.com invoice, it will show from my safety company, SIOTO. I'll order as soon as everything is paid. All invoices went out, should be correct, let me know if not.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the day, I'll be coming back to Metamora at the farm, however will get everything worked out for those either close to my job in Pontiac, or my house in Shelby, trust me, I don't wanna store it long, LOL

Just walked in, I have it, but have to cut it because they didn't, and I could not wait. I'll be letting everyone know whats up tomorrow.

OK, I have 30 of these in my truck, LOL. I'm working in Pontiac Thursday and Friday at St. Joes, leave at 3, then off to Metamora at my farm. I'll be back in Shelby some time on Saturday. Shoot me a pm. lets try and get these to you guys.

Back