Michigan meets?

Lavender

I saw a post from 2017 asking about a Michigan meet up. Are there people that do meet up and discuss projects or teach each other new/different things? As a beginner, I would find this very beneficial!

There was meetup in 2017. There was an attempt to do something a little more in depth last year (2019) but fell through. It would be nice to have something this year. One of the challenges has been a venue. I might be able to arrange something at a church in Madison Heights or Clawson. That would keep the cost down. Anyone interested, I would hope will respond here.

There was meetup in 2017. There was an attempt to do something a little more in depth last year (2019) but fell through. It would be nice to have something this year. One of the challenges has been a venue. I might be able to arrange something at a church in Madison Heights or Clawson. That would keep the cost down. Anyone interested, I would hope will respond here.

Well, count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good. I heard they were going to meet in Frankenmuth? Perhaps the details could be listed here too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back