Missing feature and Possible new one

rfallatt

Joe,
I just started sequencing again (Im always late) and noticed that the Row/Column indicator is not there anymore. when setting a selection box in past versions there was a R/C with visual representation to tell a user how many cells were selected or about to be selected. Was that intentional? Can it be reinstated?

Possible new feature:
Really not for sequencing, but the ability to resize the popup windows ...
for example under "Manage Channels", the "Manage Raw Channels" window requires a user to scroll Left to Right to see all the content such as "Preview Group and Preview Number"
and also the window automatically auto scrolls to the far right when you "UnFreeze Name to Edit" this is counter intuitive since a user would likely need the far left most view since that is where the Name is to edit.

Ron F.

Ron:

I've tried to keep the dialog sizes to fit a laptop. Sounds like you are using a small screen monitor.

When you Unfreeze -- I'm aware of the behavior but I can't change it -- it's associated with the Grid I'm using.

I can take a look where it is on the bottom --- but as soon as I move it --- something else for you will disappear.

The Row/Colm has not disappeared -- your monitor is not wide enough to see it.

On a side note --- do you see your house showing up in all of my videos regarding Preview?

Joe

Joe,

So... no resisting capabilities for the dialog boxes (not a deal breaker, you sequencer is still awesome)

Im using a 19 inch monitor...
Here is my screen shot

(This is on a work computer, I will try it on the home one, Maybe you can put it on another area. the Area on the left? where Ready is?)

Regarding the house, YES... I get a kick out of seeing my house in almost every video. NFallatt (a relative) is jealous...

Also, Nice to hear from you again.

Come on joe! That was my early Christmas present, Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back