More 16 Channel Sequences

Here's another 16 channel sequence for Bobby Helm's "Jingle Bell Rock".

Attachments

• PettitJingleBellRock.vix
    166.1 KB · Views: 298
Great Job! I think sometimes working with fewer channels is very challenging b/c of the number of constraints we have to work with.

If you don't mind I'd like to add some sequences I've been working on.

So far these are all TSO songs, the name is in the title of the sequence. Use the "16 Ch. Top Down.pro" I'm using 2 8 channel Kit 74 boards.

I'm in the process of converting the 8 Channel songs I did last year. They include the original "Frosty the Snowman", Bing Crosby "Jingle Bells", "Santa Clause is Coming to Town".

I'll upload them when I get them done.

Attachments

• 16 Ch. Top Down.pro
    60.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Christmas Eve Sarajevo.vix
    145.2 KB · Views: 204
  • SiberianSleighRide_2.vix
    138.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Wizards.vix
    215.6 KB · Views: 191
Thanks. Feel free to add here. I'm working on some more myself. I'm actually running a few that I auto generated with the frequency spectrum in Vixen that look okay, but I need to clean them up.

The TSO songs work nice because there's a lot of different sounds to map to. The old Christmas songs really don't have a lot going on other than a flute or something. I should try to dig up some old Christmas remixes that I did years ago. I was listening to an old Bing Crosby Christmas album one day and made a comment on none of the songs having a drum beat. My favorite was Jingle Bells to the music of Tone Loc's Wild Thang. I and a few others liked them, but some others thought I would go to hell for it.

The Grinch's can be made dimmable with a Ren-C and Ren-T. Not all sequences were entirely created by myself. I may have used a pattern or modified another's sequence that may have been dimmed.

I've been considering grabbing ALL the sequences that have been shared on the site and creating a website or section under the wiki that has the categories and sequences (like LOR does). Does anyone see a use for this?

I've been considering grabbing ALL the sequences that have been shared on the site and creating a website or section under the wiki that has the categories and sequences (like LOR does). Does anyone see a use for this?

Brian is working on this so we can post sequences and find them easier. The WIKI isn't the easiest to use as a file repository, tried that.

I am sure once the flurry of getting our displays up and running, Brian will set something up.

That would be great! It would make it easier to find them. And with the categories, that would be helpful if someone was looking for something specific.

don

Thank you, I am just starting out and have been troubleshooting coding and hardware issues. This year is only going to be 16 channels running off and Arduino Mega and 2 8 channel relay boards. I have heavily modified and old PC case to accommodate the relays and the arduino and I have modified the power supply to turn it into a bench supply. I know this is and old thread, but I thank you.

Back