My Fellow Veterans

Keebler

All Fellow Veterans,
We proudly salute you, for your service, your dedication, and the fact that you once displayed what HONOR is. You signed a blank check to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT with a value of up to and including your life.

HONOR is not something that many understand let alone, can even respect. Being a UNITED STATES VETERAN, is a proud title we share with millions around the country and the globe.

Today, on Memorial Day 2013, we honor our brothers and sisters that have gone before us, their check has been cashed. It is because of that GIFT, that we have the freedoms we do have.

As a veteran that proudly served this great country, I stand with my brothers and sisters who also served with honor, integrity, valor, and dignity in saluting all those that have gone before me.
YOU and your sacrifice will never be forgotten!

guard3.jpg

As a vietnam veteran, I also stand with my brothers and sisters who also served with honor, integrity, valor, and dignity in saluting all those that have gone before me.
YOU and your sacrifice will never be forgotten!

A simple 'thank you' cannot show the gratitude I have for the ones who have paid the ultimate price that has ensured I have my freedom, but Thank You! You shall always be remembered.

I am not a veteran, and in fact I have with due consideration opposed some of the wars to which our veterans have been sent - but I have nevertheless always honored and respected the courage, integrity, and fortitude with which the veterans served their nation in often horrendous conditions. You have my immense gratitude forever!

This day I remember all those whom paid the price with their life while serving for this great country. Guys like my friend lying on the ground beside me and three others from my squad lying there 25 feet in front of me on April 3rd 1968 in the hills north of Kontum. Without a doubt they are unsong heroes.

Also today I took my 1st grandson to the recruiting station where he signed up a couple of months ago to leave for service in the US Air Force.

May God continue to bless these United States of America

Last edited:
I have only one regret in my 48 years on this earth and that is one of service. For those still serving and those, such as 11Bravo's grandson who is about to serve, we pray for your safe return and, while not near enough, THANK YOU !!

Thank you all...I am an 11 year veteran of the USN and Gulf War (1st one). I salute each and everyone.

On Saturday my sons Boy Scout troop placed almost 3,000 flags on each veterans grave site. In my 4 years of doing this we had the most help in a long time with help from other troops packs and also girl scouts. This event has a special place in my heart as My grand father(USN WWII), Uncle (USMC Vietnam), and my father (USAF Korea and Vietnam) are all there. I always take care of their locations first.

With each flag placed I always salute each location and tell them Thank you for your Service.

Once again I thank each and everyone for you service. Past Present and Future

Last edited:
Back