Need Some Prayers

Johnfish211

Hi All,

Unfortunately my wife and I need your prayers. She was just diagnosed with cancer. Fortunately it is in the early stages and the doctor feels she will have a good prognosis after surgery. We have put our full faith and trust in our Lord and would appreciate any prayers you would be willing to send.

Thank you!

John

I am going now to pray about my situation and you and her will certainly be included. Faith alone has kept me going for the past three weeks, so keep yours close.

I am going now to pray about my situation and you and her will certainly be included. Faith alone has kept me going for the past three weeks, so keep yours close.

Thank you Wayne. I have been keeping you in my prayers since your first post. Thank you for tsking time to keep Bonnie and I in your prayers as well.

John

Hi All,

Unfortunately my wife and I need your prayers. She was just diagnosed with cancer. Fortunately it is in the early stages and the doctor feels she will have a good prognosis after surgery. We have put our full faith and trust in our Lord and would appreciate any prayers you would be willing to send.

Thank you!

John

Prayers for your wife and family. We're going through the exact same thing with my wife, so I know how you feel.

Re: Need Some Prayers UPDATE

We met with the oncologist yesterday. The Dr. confirmed that we caught it very early. She is scheduled for surgery on May 7th. They will be using the Da Vinci Robot and she will probably be able to go home the same day and be back to work in 2 to 3 weeks. Isn't modern medicine wonderful!

Thanks for all the prayers everyone! And thank God for listening!

John

Good news everyone! Bonnie is though the surgery and resting. The doctor said it went excellent and the initial pathology indicates NO CANCER!!! . Thank God for his love and power in keeping Bonnie safe and healthy!!! Thank so much for all your prayers!!

Back