Never Again HC

dim bulb

Never had an issue with them till today. Made an order last week, prompt shipping. However, FedEx claims they delivered my package on Saturday Auguat 21st at 8:55am. Driver states he left the package on the porch by my front door. Not only is there no package, my security cameras, that record 24/7, shows no delivery was made, in fact, the cameras never even show a FedEx vehicle pull up to my house. I filed a claim with FedEx, even told them.i will send the the security footage. They say u have to call the shipper, have them resend the package, then the shipper can file their claim with FedEx. I contacted HC, told them what was happening. Even offered them security footage, they will do nothing so I'm out money, and now I can't complete my display. I will do no more business with HC if they can't support their customers.

Try filing a claim with your credit card company or whoever else handled the payment. They should reverse the payment, which might get the attention of HC.

I am surprised FedEx dropped the ball this badly. There is a possibility that the destination address was not correct. Not sure how you would follow up on that. I once shipped a package to my Daughter that got delivered five houses down the street. Took forever to figure out what happened. The address had gotten smudged.

Back