New Members "Why is my thread/post not showing"

Wayne J

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi guys, I wanted to give this a note. The new anti-spam software we use has been working really well, but it does have one drawback and it affects new members who are legitimate. What triggers the anti-spammer software is a member with zero or very few post count and embedding links within the post.
Don't worry if it happens, you will get a message telling you it needs approved to be seen in the forum and as soon as I see it marked, I will approve it. Sometimes I get to them really quickly, other times it may take a bit.

I just wanted to mention this in case some of our new members were wondering why their posts weren't showing up immediately.

Just a bump as a reminder and a note, please don't make a bunch of duplicate posts because the first one doesn't show up.
I usually get to these about this time of day. :)

Hey folks... just a note, I have noticed a trend with the Tapatalk and new users posts being set for Moderation. If you go into your settings and remove the link to Tapatalk in your signature, your posts will not go into Moderation; provided you do not have other links in your post.
:)

Back