New Mini Pixel Trees are finally done!

Well done. Those will look great. I have been thinking about moving my minitrees from single channels to full RGBs. I will keep a copy of your photo so I have something to copy!! Thanks for posting. Did you hand-make the mini trees? The reason I ask is that they don't look like the "normal" upside-down tomato cages... Thanks!!

Last edited:
w0w.

Not one, we have to see them lit up comment?? You guys are getting soft in your old age!!! :)

I like them they look great, be interested to see them doing a little dance, especially to see the starts.
Tory

Very clean build and they look fantastic! Great job.

P.S. I learned a new word for today "connectorized"...
:wink2:

Very nice. I may have to plagiarize, but with a different topper. And perhaps some plasticwreath...

And your power is exactly how I am deploying this year. 90% of my props are fed with 24vdc, using buck convertors to drop down.

That is a lot of work right there ! well done , It will be great to see them in your show .

Your viewers are in for a treat .

posted a new PDF drawing in the dropbox with a full wiring diagram for the system.

It took me a while to find this thread again (you post too darn much sir :))) But you have cleaned out your build sheet from dropbox. Can you share again, I just may have to get off my arse finally!

Thanks
Tory

Plasma--what did you use for your mini trees? I have been using tomato planters for my mini trees so far, but I am thinking tomato planter may not be substantial enough for the RGBs and the stars... Thanks so much for posting all the photos of your build. I am probably going to go RGB on my mini trees in 2015 along with coro canes. A lot of smaller elements, but a lot more channels!!! Thanks.

Plasma--what did you use for your mini trees? I have been using tomato planters for my mini trees so far, but I am thinking tomato planter may not be substantial enough for the RGBs and the stars... Thanks so much for posting all the photos of your build. I am probably going to go RGB on my mini trees in 2015 along with coro canes. A lot of smaller elements, but a lot more channels!!! Thanks.

There is a list of everything major that I used for these trees with links. Look at the "parts and pieces" PDF. You are welcome,......And good luck with yours next year.. it is a fun project

Back