Oklahoma Display List 2012

I sent my info though! Thanks again!

Edit: just went to your web site and watched your videos. I am glad to say that your display is the first one I ever seen in person!!

Last edited:
It's that time of year again.
I still have the list of Oklahoma Christmas light displays on the links page of my website (mestalights.com) .
If you have any changes, or aren't listed there send a PM and I'll get it updated.

Don Hawkins

http://www.MestaLights.com
336 channels
55,000 lights and growing

Went to the Shawnee show on the list and there was nothing there. Didn't look as if anything was being set up either. Just thought I would let you know.

The Shawnee display went live last night. Currently I have one house on each side of the street synchronized and I may be adding another one five houses down. My discovery of the REN-W may have created a monster. :devilred:

The Shawnee display went live last night. Currently I have one house on each side of the street synchronized and I may be adding another one five houses down. My discovery of the REN-W may have created a monster. :devilred:

SWEET! I'm just in McLoud can't wait to come see it. I too discovered the wonderful ren-w this year and love it! Hope to add a neighbors house to my show next year.

Went to the Downs display Sunday, really cool display. Can't believe how much real estate they have.

Back