Philly Mini 2013

Jeff Millard

Well, Lou... Time for 2013 plans... have any ideas? July was great and the Pizza delicious... Are we on for this year or what? I'm sure Andy will want to come back, and I need to pick Jack's brain for more info.

Jeff

Re: Philly MINI July 15th 2012 is on!

Well, Lou... Time for 2013 plans... have any ideas? July was great and the Pizza delicious... Are we on for this year or what? I'm sure Andy will want to come back, and I need to pick Jack's brain for more info.

Jeff

Chuck and I aren't smart enough for ya?? :)

Don't say that DanO. I can always chat with you guys. I've only met Jack once, and he has all this neato stuff I want to add. I need you to animate thingys, and Chuck to learn me ta weld stuffs. I hope we can all get together this summer. I got some really good ideas, and some great leads from some of the other guys. This year is going to rock! I'm headed out to the shop to work on cases right now. It'll be Christmas before you know it, and my house is gonna be bright! After an upcoming major purchase, Chuck is going to be kidnapped so I can learn how to use this new device... and we gonna build stuffs!!! You better get busy finding some extra wiper motors...

Jeff

Don't say that DanO. I can always chat with you guys. I've only met Jack once, and he has all this neato stuff I want to add. I need you to animate thingys, and Chuck to learn me ta weld stuffs. I hope we can all get together this summer. I got some really good ideas, and some great leads from some of the other guys. This year is going to rock! I'm headed out to the shop to work on cases right now. It'll be Christmas before you know it, and my house is gonna be bright! After an upcoming major purchase, Chuck is going to be kidnapped so I can learn how to use this new device... and we gonna build stuffs!!! You better get busy finding some extra wiper motors...

Jeff

:) Looking forward to the summer!!

I really want to come again this year. Its been a few since I was there. My summers are nuts. I'd like to add a ++1 on the hope of a welding wireframes and MT toppers 101 demo.

Lou....this is a MONDAY :(

There is now way I can fly up for that :(

Lou....this is a MONDAY :(

There is now way I can fly up for that :(

Umm, Chris... The July 15th date was for 2012...

2013 hasn't been discussed yet just suggested...

Jeff

PS, I say we all just go to DanO's house and spend a weekend...

Last edited:

Hoping to come as well.

GREG!!!
I tried and tried to contact you!!!! Germany Huh? That is awesome!!!

Hi everyone,

I will try to get the same place, or if you prefer I can get one close to there that is on the first floor and has an outdoor space.

Sorry I haven't been around much, I just started my own Firm, and it has been crazy busy. I went live January 1, 2013. started with three clients back in September and have grown to 7 so far.

Charlton Design Studio, LLC
Architecture + Planning

Hey Lou - it seems that sometime in my absence the max size of the PM inbox changed, so I guess everything was bouncing back. Should be working now :)

...or if you prefer I can get one close to there that is on the first floor and has an outdoor space.

Is there parking closer than at the Church. That would better for us. And would we be able to solder or maybe even weld there?

Jeff

Maybe we should start a new thread??? We can call it PhillyMini where Jeff votes to weld, solder and ????? :)

Hi Guys,

My wife Peggy and I learned so much last year, I am surprised our heads did not explode on the drive home. We are definitely in for this year again. Now that we have done this for a season maybe we will understand a bit more about what is being discussed!

Let us know when, where, and what to bring!

Tom and Peggy Little

Had an offer from ratroder for a place in Audubon NJ near the Legacy Diner over the weekend. What's the interest for getting together this summer?

Jeff

Back