Philly Mini 2014???

JDAWGBAILZ

Is there going to be a Philly Mini 2014? And if so, when? 2014 will be my first year starting this hobby and I would like to attend Philly Mini 2014 for ideas and meet other people in this hobby.

That's a great question. I asked the host and he hasn't decided yet. Chuck, DanO, Ken, Andy... Are we having an EPIC this year? I like the idea to start it later in the day so we're outside after dark and can see blinky flashy.

Jeff

I guess I scared them off.

Jeff

Well, the jerk in my ignore list finally has company. Welcome newly forgotten member! Your arrogance becomes you. Your foolish suggestions and petty arguments are just a speck on the hind end of a choat.

I have no idea what your on about here , but it is sure a funny read ! lol

That's a great question. I asked the host and he hasn't decided yet. Chuck, DanO, Ken, Andy... Are we having an EPIC this year? I like the idea to start it later in the day so we're outside after dark and can see blinky flashy.

Jeff
We haven't really talked about it too much yet, but I believe Andy has some interest in hosting again, looking at end of June (21st or 28th) as normal.

I'd like to attend to meet people in the hobby. Is anyone going to bring any lights or such to show off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back