Prayers and Condolences for Ernie Horning's Loss

Ernie is a mainstay on here and other places and his knowledge is legendary and most welcome.

Sad to hear of this and will say Prayers for Ernie for strength and Kathleen's spirit in the next life.

Very sad to hear....
Coping with the passing of a loved one is always difficult.
My thoughts are with Ernie and I hope he has the love and support to help him through this.

Very sad. Our prayers go out for Ernie and family. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Anything.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Though I didn’t respond, I was reading each and every post.

Kathy was always making note of how many friends that she had because she knew about the hundreds that I had on the internet and from various hobbies.

She had many more friends than she realized. We’ve been monitoring her phone and it’s been nonstop emails from personal friends, two bowling groups, various businesses, Lockheed Martin (where she worked), and top brass in the Navy, etc.

She received a replica of the USS Los Angeles submarine from the Navy for her work on one of their projects. It's supposed to be one of most prestigious and awards that the military has. It's given to very few. Only two civilians have ever received this. Kathy was one of them.

People have been passing on stories of her success and accomplishments. She was highly respected everywhere.

Even though my wife had just gone to the grocery store, people have brought me tons of food, beer and wine. I have several casseroles that people have made (ready to put in the oven).

Stacy’s cheerleader friends from high school brought me three grocery bags full of food.

Several hundred people from around the world (including the US Navy) have said to just ask, if I need help with anything. The support that I have from mine and Kathy’s friends has been totally amazing.

Since her untimely death, I’ve been humbled, astonished and honored to be a part of her life.

Back