Preview problems in HSL

wolfcowboy

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me with the problem I am having with preview in hsl, everytime I try to configure the layout of my preview and set the channel order output, it never shows anything in the preview when i hit play to run my sequences?

Yes I have applied the preview numbers and channels and still nothing is happening in my preview and now i can not get the preview to open up at all

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me with the problem I am having with preview in hsl, everytime I try to configure the layout of my preview and set the channel order output, it never shows anything in the preview when i hit play to run my sequences?

I don't understand what you are doing.

Can you bring up the Preview in EDIT mode?

Does the Preview objects display themselves?

Have you assigned Preview/Channels to the Preview Object?

Have you assigned Preview/Channel values in Manage Channels?

Have you told HLS to use THAT preview?

Joe

What version are you using and have added all the elements to the preview, ie set it up?
Yoo do have to select the preview you want to appear
"Preview- Identify Preview Control File", if the list is blank,
then you need to setup preview by going to
"Preview - Edit Preview or Make New One"
Hope this helps if not please post back the steps you have taken please.
cheers Boof63

Yes I set up the preview just like the training videos show and the same way I did last year with the preview group with the numbers and channels in the manager, I aslo can pull up the preview in edit mode and all the display shows up red and when you click the show button they all turn green, but when you go an run the sequence with preview enable it doesnt show anything

You didn't by any chance copy HLS to another location? or running it from a removable drive or cloud service like dropbox?

I'm wondering if you set the Preview position off screen!!!

Under the Preview Menu --- Click on "Reset Position Upper Left Corner".

If still a problem -- make sure you have a compiled Preview file. Under the HLS folder -- check for the compiled preview you are attempting to run. The name will be xxxxxxx.HlsPreviewCompiled where xxxxx is the Preview Name.

Joe

Back