put this together for an upcoming TV interview on "Good Day"

Do you wear ear protection when you're driving these props? I'd think you're almost sitting inside the speakers!!!

And what kind of audio amplification do you use? Do you also have a microphone to talk to viewers?

Do you wear ear protection when you're driving these props? I'd think you're almost sitting inside the speakers!!!

And what kind of audio amplification do you use? Do you also have a microphone to talk to viewers?

No ear protection. The music is behind the driver and faces mostly backwards.. I use ION Pathfinder 320 in each float. No mic..

Boy oh Boy, do I wish I had storage space for a couple of these. They are great!

thanks..
I don't have the space and they are taking up a big chunk in my shop. They were supposed to ship already but waiting on the news story.. then the reporter got Covid.. now she is well and we continue in a week if the weather holds.

Besides being a good mechanic, you have a good sequencing sense as well. Love the circles bouncing around during the drum solo.

Thanks.. I'm more of a controls guy but I do love to make stuff..
Glad you like the circles.. kind of a way to show the controlled chaos of the drums..

Back