PX1 setup help

Irrumater

New to RGB and adding a PX1 controller with 6 20W RGB floods to my show this year.
Trying to test and getting odd results, which I am sure are due to not knowing what I am doing.

I have a test sequence setup with 6 floods, I add a set level to each and try to set the color. When I play test only the first flood lights and Changes only from Red to green to blue when each of the 1st 3 floods I have in the display get the set level. ( Flood 1 it turns red, flood 2 it turns green, Flood 3 it turns blue) . Im sure this is a sett up error on my part but I cant figure out where.

I used RENX1Setup app to configure the controller : Com 8 ( matches the available comport on my PC, start channel 1 , Baud 115200 ( matcheds the controller in Vixen, Group size 3 ( for 3 colors) Group count 6 ( for 6 floods).

Thanks in advance for the help.

I fugred it out. I had created the elements before I had the controller setup and they must not have been configured correctly as I was only able to patch 1 channel per element. I reconfigured them and was able to patch 3 channels per element and they work now.

Back