Radiant Holidays

Keebler

Does anyone know what is going on with Chris?

he has not responded to phone calls, emails, orders NOTHING.

or is there a better way to order enclosures if Chris is not in business anymore

Im still crossing my fingers that I get my 24hc from him that hes had since February. I really need it for my higher draw props. Still would have to assemble it. ahhh...

In that same boat. Still having problems with him over the order from February with no real answers or any communication. Tried numerous times with no response except a runaround

Does anyone know what is going on with Chris?

he has not responded to phone calls, emails, orders NOTHING.

or is there a better way to order enclosures if Chris is not in business anymore

Try their Facebook page. It looks like they are updating it and there are comments about delays...

To be fair they clearly state that they do this on a part time basis. I'm waiting for a order with a number of small items that are required for my build so I do feel your pain. In the past everything has gone somothly with Radiant so I suspect things will work out.

I believe Chris has posted here and has told me personally that he is now posting the status of his business and products on facebook and not here on DIYC. You should not expect to see Chris post here very often.

I believe Chris has posted here and has told me personally that he is now posting the status of his business and products on facebook and not here on DIYC. You should not expect to see Chris post here very often.

First, I've ordered several times from radiant holidays (when it was wlcventures), and never had any issues.

With that said, I hate to hear he won't be directly responding to issues raised here. It doesn't boost confidence when a vendor (of this community) decides to only interact with customers through a medium they can control/moderate.

Yep, I understand that feeling too.
However, I think the issue is more one of having one place to post status.
This is not the only forum/group that buys from Chris.

We all need to keep in mind that just three years ago, it was unheard of to have 'stores' with these incredibly hobby specific items for sale. It was also unheard of to be able to buy a controller board outside of group buys and such.

Even more incredible is that more than one store opened and these groups now compete with each other.

So, in the final conclusion, it seems to me you can always vote with your checkbook.
It's the American Way !
First, I've ordered several times from radiant holidays (when it was wlcventures), and never had any issues.

With that said, I hate to hear he won't be directly responding to issues raised here. It doesn't boost confidence when a vendor (of this community) decides to only interact with customers through a medium they can control/moderate.

Yep, I understand that feeling too.
However, I think the issue is more one of having one place to post status.
This is not the only forum/group that buys from Chris.

We all need to keep in mind that just three years ago, it was unheard of to have 'stores' with these incredibly hobby specific items for sale. It was also unheard of to be able to buy a controller board outside of group buys and such.

Even more incredible is that more than one store opened and these groups now compete with each other.

So, in the final conclusion, it seems to me you can always vote with your checkbook.
It's the American Way !

While people can vote with their checkbook, it's a little late once an order is placed on the assumption that customer service will be present! It would be really nice for people, especially new people, to not have to hear "it's a part time business", after they place an order and think the products will be shipped in a timely fashion! Just my opinion though!

I received emails tonight informing me that I'm in the shipping que as well as a notice from UPS that the package(s) are ready for pick up.

Guys, I know its hard given how close the time is getting to get a display up, but give Chris a break, with the challenges of running a part time business, employee issues, moving etc. He is admittedly behind on filling orders but scrambling to get them all out ASAP.

For the record, I too was down to my last straw but Chris DID come through, I am currently tracking my order through USPS.

Folks we are keeping our Facebook page updated....

Most folks who are still waiting are for one of the last kits we had left to get cleared up and those are the REN24HCs (including Rob). We got three of these finished up yesterday and most of the outstanding ones will ship by Friday.

SSRs are a bit of a different issue in that we had to change tactics on the PCBs since we cannot get the old ones anymore. The new PCB has been ordered...about 600 of them and are due in about 10 days.

I have one of the new crew creating a hit list of orders with "issues" so that I can better answer specific questions.

Also, for the new orders, things are actually caught up. The shipping invoices were up to date at one point last week. There are admittedly some folks with older orders that we are working through but we are working through those on a case by case basis. I have one crew member whose sole job is handling the older orders and make sure they are fixed.

I want to chime in giving hope to those who are waiting as well. I gave Chris some grief directly about slow delivery (I participated in the Feb pre-order), but he did come through with delivery and made everything right. Facebook is perhaps the best way to get global information about how things are going.

Using the online form on his website or direct emailing his 'sales' email is good for getting specific information. Make sure to cross-reference your DIYC username, order number, email and phone number. I also PM'd him here and he was pretty responsive recently. Ask specifically for someone to contact you - and by what means - if that is what you are wanting.

I wish him and the Radiant Holidays team best wishes in getting caught up to 100% after a tough year. It is apparent he is making the changes necessary to support us needy hobby types.

Cheers!

Using the online form on his website or direct emailing his 'sales' email is good for getting specific information. Make sure to cross-reference your DIYC username, order number, email and phone number. I also PM'd him here and he was pretty responsive recently. Ask specifically for someone to contact you - and by what means - if that is what you are wanting.
Did that, included my personal cell#. Three emails and two phone calls later still no feedback.

Order arrived two weeks ago incomplete. I'm dead in the water, critical part missing. Just looking for a simple status update.

Not a good way to start my first year at this.:eek:hwell:

Did that, included my personal cell#. Three emails and two phone calls later still no feedback.

Order arrived two weeks ago incomplete. I'm dead in the water, critical part missing. Just looking for a simple status update.

Not a good way to start my first year at this.:eek:hwell:

What do you need? I will help if possible.

Back