Really BIG Lights for only $4 ! Free shipping

I just hope they can actually fulfill these orders.
I'm beginning to have some doubts.

It wouldn't be the first vendor to take Christmas clearance orders and then cancel them later.

So... just a word to the wise, don't order your pixels or pucks for these until you get a shipping confirmation from HD.

They say mine will be delivered on the 28'th, but I still have no shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
I order 16 Friday morning around 9am and got shipping confirmation they are already in TX. I also order 8 more 2 hours later on friday and they are still in processing.

I order all of them using PayPal.

Last edited:
I knew I should have ordered last night when I saw this. Saw them at my local HD today and they had colors only but had a lot. I was gonna order 20 white tonight. I may have to check a few other local home depots after Christmas.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just received my tracking numbers for my two orders. Placed one Saturday at 7:28pm and the second one this morning at 7:12am. First order is shipped from Ohio, second from Georgia.
Yea!

Can anyone hook me up?

I'd like 20 white ones but they are out of stock, even online at that linked store. And I live in Canada but I can jump down to Watertown, NY area to pick up.

Cheers
Steve

Can anyone hook me up?

I'd like 20 white ones but they are out of stock, even online at that linked store. And I live in Canada but I can jump down to Watertown, NY area to pick up.

Cheers
Steve

hey bud where did you move in ontario ???
cheer

I used the 3D printed RBL adapters that fit on the end of a piece of PVC. Then just slid the PVC over a small post in the ground.

ca3eddca418b94405fbcf1be3f538c1b.jpg

b2648601999465fc45c9abbc0e1d3fa0.jpg

Do you have those adapters posted on thingiverse. I saw a similar top but not a base?

Back