Recommendations on c7/c9 light spools?

rjchu

Hi all,

I’ve been away/busy for the last few years as we rolled the stakes, built a house and moved. Now that we’ve settled in for the last two years and finally have neighbors again it’s like to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunate (fortunately?) the new property is just too large to go DIY with pixels not to mention the sequencing and having actual winter conditions now vs in CA which would make quick repairs an issue. So...were going non-animated for now. I may drag all the pixels and controllers and such out at some point for some accent pieces but certainly not the whole house anymore.

Question is, does anyone have any recommendations on where to get c7/c9 sockets on a reel as well as either warm white led bulbs or incandescent is fine too. Yes, I know amazon has everything but I’m looking for several thousand feet of sockets and bulbs from a quality source as these will need to stand up to cold and rain and some freezing in Texas.

Thanks all, good to be back,

-Joni-

Hi all,

I’ve been away/busy for the last few years as we rolled the stakes, built a house and moved. Now that we’ve settled in for the last two years and finally have neighbors again it’s like to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunate (fortunately?) the new property is just too large to go DIY with pixels not to mention the sequencing and having actual winter conditions now vs in CA which would make quick repairs an issue. So...were going non-animated for now. I may drag all the pixels and controllers and such out at some point for some accent pieces but certainly not the whole house anymore.

Question is, does anyone have any recommendations on where to get c7/c9 sockets on a reel as well as either warm white led bulbs or incandescent is fine too. Yes, I know amazon has everything but I’m looking for several thousand feet of sockets and bulbs from a quality source as these will need to stand up to cold and rain and some freezing in Texas.

Thanks all, good to be back,

-Joni-

Were you able to find something before the season? I'm looking to add some C7 LED's on socket cords for next year.

Back