Ren 595 c latest Hex file firmware for 50hz

c1evs

Hi there everyone,

I'm having a brain explosion trying to assemble a hex file to flash my to Ren 595 c units.

I keep getting a _BOREN_ON not defined error, or something like that. I've had to come off the computer as I'm pulling out what little hair I have left. I'm using my phone now...

I've got an issue when the Olsen fires up, all the leds flash and cycle through then flicker irrationally. With no data being sent through. From looking at similar issues on other posts they suggest re-flashing the PICs. Hence this is now my dilemma. I can't even compile a HEX file from the ASM.

Please, if this is posted as a download elsewhere point me in the direction. My will power is dying quickly. Apologizes for the fact I couldn't find a post if one exists already. Or if you could mail/PM the hex files, that would ease a pain;-)

With hopeful praying anticipation of an easy solution...

Matt

Hi there everyone,

I'm having a brain explosion trying to assemble a hex file to flash my to Ren 595 c units.

I keep getting a _BOREN_ON not defined error, or something like that. I've had to come off the computer as I'm pulling out what little hair I have left. I'm using my phone now...

I've got an issue when the Olsen fires up, all the leds flash and cycle through then flicker irrationally. With no data being sent through. From looking at similar issues on other posts they suggest re-flashing the PICs. Hence this is now my dilemma. I can't even compile a HEX file from the ASM.

Please, if this is posted as a download elsewhere point me in the direction. My will power is dying quickly. Apologizes for the fact I couldn't find a post if one exists already. Or if you could mail/PM the hex files, that would ease a pain;-)

With hopeful praying anticipation of an easy solution...

Matt
I have the compiled hex file for the Ren-c. I can email it to you when I get home tomorrow evening.

thanks guys,

i've not had a chance to try flashing it just yet as i'm at work.

i'll post how it goes and if it cures my flickering...

Cheers again

Matt - with a little bit less of a headache:freak:

Back