Renard SS24 blank boards

wrongway

I have a few SS24 blank boards that I got from Wayne J a few years ago and I wont
get them built as I have 8 built and running.
I would just give them to someone new and trying to get started.
Darrell

I have a few SS24 blank boards that I got from Wayne J a few years ago and I wont
get them built as I have 8 built and running.
I would just give them to someone new and trying to get started.
Darrell

That's very nice of you. It always makes me happy to see things like this.

I have a few components that I could throw in. Resistors ect. I dont have any connectors or triacs at all. I have 3 programmed PIC ICs.
I will have to look.

Hi Chris, 15 years ago when i started people here helped me out
so I just want to do the same! Its a awesome hobby!

Last edited:
Hello Darrell,

I saw your post offering the SS24 boards. I'm a somewhat newbie. Started about 3 years ago, and continue building and adding. If no one else speaks for them, I could use 1 or 2 of the boards. And, any components that you have to spare. Last year a lizard got into my enclosure and fried one of my SS24s. I was able to buy another through the forum, but wouldn't mind a spare or build another one, as I'm still thinking of what elements to add. And, I love the concept of superstrings.

Please let me know if it's still available, and how much you would like for it.

BTW, I have to either clear my PM box or contribute again to be able to have the bigger mailbox.

Thanks,
Eddy

Hey! If you have any of the boards left I'd love to have one or two. Last year I built a pixel tree using advatek pre-made stuff with my dad and this year we're looking to get into more of the DIY stuff. Was just looking at the boards by Wayne.

realisreal Sorry I missed your post. I dont get here often. Yes PM me your address or hdarek @ hotmail . com
and I will get you out 2 boards. Sorry not many parts but might have a few resistors.

Darrell

Back