RENESP Renard ESP8266 WiFi Adapter Group Buy for PCB and BOM *Round 2*

Status Update:
I have received enough payments to place all of the parts orders.
There are only a few payments left outstanding. Please take note of your status on post #2 and either send in your payment or PM me if you feel you have paid but the status does not reflect that.
thanks!

Status Update:

Parts have begun to come in and I have the PCBs.
Still waiting on the parts from china.
They have all shipped, so they may be here in a week or so.

Status Update:

Well, not much progress. I am still waiting on the 2x8 cable connectors (each end). Nuts.
If these are not here within a week or so, I will have to submit a claim and reorder.
This is the rub with chinese sellers. Some are great, and some not so much.

Status Update:

Well NUTS! Still no parts on ONE item. I'm opening cases today and will work this week on alternatives.
Sorry, but its out of my hands.

Last edited:
THEY ARE HERE !

I was quite literally going to order replacements from a USA company today and guess what showed up in the mail but the missing part!

I can now start to package and send out orders.

YA !

Good News !

If you live in the USA, your package is shipping TODAY!

I am waiting to hear from one person that needs to send me their shipping info. I PM'ed you.

Special Notes and thanks.

Thanks to everyone that participated.

Please note: The parts that make the jumper cable are about half the cost of all the parts total.
It can be tricky assembling this cable, so please take your time.
There are posts in the info thread that show how to do this.

If you mess something up and need a replacement, reach out to me first before going to mouser or arrow as I may have it.

Good luck.

Hi there. I was wondering if you had any of the wifi renard kits left from your buy last summer? I woild like to give it a try. I have a neighbor that would like to become part of the display and this would be the easiest way for me to make that happen. If you dont have any are you going to do another buy next year? I could enven sorce my own componets except for the pc boards.
Thanks for your time.
Gary

Gary,
PM sent.
Hi there. I was wondering if you had any of the wifi renard kits left from your buy last summer? I woild like to give it a try. I have a neighbor that would like to become part of the display and this would be the easiest way for me to make that happen. If you dont have any are you going to do another buy next year? I could enven sorce my own componets except for the pc boards.
Thanks for your time.
Gary

Back