RenTester - any interest?

WOW what a time saver.
heck yeah , VERY interested!

perhaps later, adding a pixel version (like phil said for the PX1)

Interested!

I'd be interested in buying one. Would it be able to diagnose or fix a a frozen channel?

But I really wish there was a way to check the board without having to hook all those lights. A renard ss24 requires 24 individual lights to be hooked up. By the time you get them hooked up you have a big mess of spaghetti that you 'll have to unhook and probably untangle.
Thanks
Adam

Last edited:
I take it by the delay the testing isn't going well.

Testing was great. Time is the biggest issue. My personal life is the choke right now......I now keep my daughter full time. My job is becoming more demanding, my display is in a huge upgrade and is a few months behind schedule, I am behind on my SS kits. The list goes on.......
I have done all of the development work and have a lot of the components. Realistically, I think having them ready for the next SS group buy is going to be release time.

Testing was great. Time is the biggest issue. My personal life is the choke right now......I now keep my daughter full time. My job is becoming more demanding, my display is in a huge upgrade and is a few months behind schedule, I am behind on my SS kits. The list goes on.......
I have done all of the development work and have a lot of the components. Realistically, I think having them ready for the next SS group buy is going to be release time.
Behind on a show???? I feel the pain.

I defendantly understand I've been member few years and still no actual show now have controllers but seeing the music to sequence is the holdup.

Back