Roseville Xmas light decorator in a coma after falling off roof

I did some research and I don't think he participates in this forum.

A stark reminder that a roofer's fall protection kit is a small investment to make against a traumatic brain injury.

Nonetheless, he will be in my thoughts.

\dmc

He does a show every year, music syncs to lights throughout the neighborhood. I met him a few years ago, we talked for about half an hour about his show. He seemed like a great guy and has a lot of passion for bringing joy to the community through lights. Praying for him and his family. I was able to stop by their house on my way to work and drop off a card.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 123
EVERY time I'm up on the roof I wonder if this will be "the" time. Be careful up there. This is a horrible thing to happen for any reason. I pray that he will recover and be able to enjoy his life as he was prior to this accident.

I have been to Rob's house to see his lights for years and they are great. I hope that he recovers quickly. He's in my thoughts.

Thanks for the update i seen the news post and had to foward it, just not the most computer savvy person out there.

Sent from my ever ringing iPhone

Update- All posts to the facebook support site indicate he is recovering well. Still in a coma, but every day they see some improvement.

Update from the Support for Rob Cooper and Family facebook page- He is out of the ICU, responding more and more to command but occasionally confused. More accute rehab will start when his knee and body is healed more (projected at 4 more weeks). Progress is on track from what Dr's have said. Slow and Steady

He has been back at home for over a month and has been posting updates on Facebook. He is doing much better now, but still recovering.

Back